- Eurostar breaks
- Eurotunnel breaks
- Ferry breaks
- Group packages
- About us
Terms and Conditions
1. Customers’ money is held by the Trustees of the holiday trust fund in accordance with package travel regulations 1992 issued by the Department of Trade and Industry governing the provision of package tour holidays.
2. Customers’ money will only be released by the Trustees to the Tour Operator once the client has returned from travel.
3. In the event that we are unable to confirm your booking any money taken will be returned to you.
4. For bookings requested within 3 days of departure please telephone us.
5. Cancellations made more than 28 days before the departure will be charged at 50% of the full holiday price. Any cancellation made within 28 days of departure will be charged at the full holiday price. On Disneyland Resort Paris bookings no money can be refunded for cancellations.
6. Amendments, if possible will be charged at £35. Amendments are subject to availability and the payment of all additional charges generated by the amendment(s). This does not include changing dates of travel which we will usually treat as a cancellation – see 5.
7. All bookings are subject to availability, and for Eurostar travel it is not always possible to seat all members of your party, if applicable together.
8. Eurostar prices are based on the generally available 'mid off peak' fares, however seating is limited and allocated based on a tiered pricing system. If space is unavailable at our quoted price we will revert to you before booking higher priced seats – this is more likely to apply at weekends, public holidays and for short-notice bookings.
9. Eurotunnel do not take vehicles fitted with CNG or LPG tanks or dual fuel vehicles. Please make sure the vehicle you are taking meets this requirement.
10. Travel must take place as indicated on the tickets and once issued, tickets are not transferable.
11. Valid passports/Visas are required. It is your responsibility to make sure you are in possession of valid documentation. If you are taking a pet, you must ensure that before travelling, your pet meets all the rules of the Pet Travel Scheme (PETS). These rules can be found at: http://www.defra.gov.uk/wildlife-pets/pets/travel/pets/index.htm
12. Travel insurance is not included. Delpech Travel Promotions Ltd, the transport provider or the hotelier will not be liable for any losses or expenses whatsoever should your journey be delayed or cancelled. It is a condition of booking that you are required to take out suitable travel insurance which provides cover for delay and cancellation in the event of unusual and/or unforeseeable circumstances. We are unable to accept responsibility for any costs incurred as a result of your not having adequate insurance.
13. Changes in costs, including exchange rate fluctuations, the cost of fuel, taxes due or fees chargeable for services such as landing, embarkation or disembarkation at ports and airports, mean that the price of your holiday may change after you have booked. However there will be no additional charges imposed within 30 days of your departure.
14. Delpech Travel Promotions Ltd arranges the transport supplied in these packages acting as agent on behalf of Eurostar or Eurotunnel, and some ferry companies. Carriage is subject to the terms and conditions of the transport provider - please see their respective websites for full terms & conditions.
15. Please note children under 12 years must be accompanied by a competent adult aged 18 or over. Persons aged 12-17 may travel alone provided they have a full, valid passport or identity card issued in their own name and are in possession of either a hand-written letter of consent from a parent or guardian, witnessed by an official person, or a fully completed Unaccompanied Minors Consent Form.
16. We cannot guarantee that all the hotel facilities featured on our website are available all of the time. Please check with us if a particular facility is required. Some hotel facilities may incur extra local charges and we will always try to indicate this where possible. These could include, amongst others, sports and sport/gym equipment, health treatments, satellite/pay TV and parking. There is also a possibility that satellite/cable TV services may not feature channels in English. Images shown on our website are for guidance purposes only and your room may differ from the example(s) shown.
17. In the unlikely event that you experience any problems with your hotel accommodation, please ensure you raise this immediately with the hotel management so that the hotel is given the opportunity to respond to your concerns.
18. These short breaks are brought to you by Delpech Travel Promotions Ltd. who take every precaution to ensure that all details on this website are accurate.